document contains types of information that is collected and recorded by My Website and how
we use it.
hesitate to Contact Me.
with regards to the information that they shared and/or collected in My Website.
This policy is not
applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
Information we collect
However, as this site is on web browsers (e.g. Google),
information may be collected by any web browsers that this website appears on.
I do not knowingly pass personal information to any third party.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name,
email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send
me, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use the information you may provide
We use the information you may provide in various ways, including to:
My Website follows a standard procedure of using log files through web browsers analytics. These web browsers log visitors when they
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly, including for customer
service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for
marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Log Files
All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics.
information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type,
Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the
number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The
purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users'
movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
to serve ads to our site visitors based upon their visit to www.website.com and other sites on
the internet. However, visitors may choose to decline the use of DART cookies by visiting the
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more
detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at
the browsers' respective websites.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user
is entitled to the following:
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any
of these rights, please contact us.
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may
charge you a small fee for this service
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you
believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you
believe is incomplete
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing
of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your
personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we
have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We
encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their
My Website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children
under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our
website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts
to promptly remove such information from our records.